Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2 Things about Lava Soap

For about a year now I've used Lava Soap as my stain treater. 
It works better than ANYTHING else I've used. 

 

I've tried a couple of the Pinterest stain treatments and they didn't take out stains that my Lava Soap took out. It seriously rocks! My daughter had Thrush several times in the first portion of her life and we had to give her lots of different meds. One of the medications is called Gentian Violet; it's a purple anti fungal dye. It being a dye, and me nursing, I got a lot of purple stains on my clothes. Nothing would take this stuff out of my clothes, except for my Lava Soap. I love lava soap. I will use this stuff forever because of the price, ease of use and results. There are two other best parts:

1. I have always sweat a lot more than most people. This soap dries out my hands so that they're not clammy. Awesome. I'd use it for that purpose alone; this is kind what it's actually made for; as well, getting grease off of hands after working on cars.
2. Each bar cost less than 99 cents at Wal-mart and each bar lasts about 6 months. For stain treatment, that is an awesome price!

 To use it I get the clothing wet and then rub the Lava Soap bar on the stain. I rub it in extra well with my fingers or rub the clothing against itself. I use a toothbrush to rub it in if it's an extra stuck in stain.




 

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally going to try this! I was just looking for a new stain remover for the stuff Ellie's getting on her clothes now that she's eating solid foods.

    ReplyDelete