Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Eeeewwww

I bite my nails. It's this horrible, unconcious, anxious habit I have. I hate it sooo much. When I was pregnant my body was so super efficient and my nails didn't chip and I only bit them to trim them. Now that I'm not pregnant or nursing my nails are weak. And they chip. And I bite them. Worst habit ever. So, I bought this stuff called Mavala Stop. It's nail polish that tastes horrible! I haven't bitten my nails in a week. This is huge for me. Every time I put my finger in my mouth I am disgusted by the taste and I am aware that I was trying to bite my nails. It really rocks. Hopefully, in a month my habit will be completely broken and I will have rockin hot nails.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem! I only ever don't bite them if I'm wearing nail polish. So, what I need to do is wear nail polish for a couple weeks straight to break the habit. But it's so hard.

    ReplyDelete